- Categories:Corporate Services
- Time of issue:2020-01-13 00:00:00
Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products services that exceed customer expectations, and be a permanent partner of customers. This is the service concept we have always insisted on and advocated.
First、When we take a step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the enterprise changes from a seller's market to a buyer's market, the consumer's concept of consumption has changed. Faced with many goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept goods (or services) with good quality which is not only refers to the intrinsic quality of the product, but also includes a series of factors such as product packaging quality and service quality. Therefore, we must meet the most comprehensive and maximum demands of consumers and should stand on the standpoint of customers, not on the company, to study, design and improve services.
1. Improve the service system and strengthen per-sales, sales and after-sales service. Help customers solve various problems timely in the use of products, which makes customers feel extremely convenient.
2. Attach great importance to customer opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customer opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
3. Establish all customer-centrist mechanisms. The establishment of each organization, the transformation of service processes, etc., should focus on customer needs and establish a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions.
Second, customers are always right
1. Customers are buyers of goods, not troublemakers;
2. Customers know their needs and hobbies best, which is precisely the information that companies need to collect;
3、Because of the "natural consistency" of the customer, a quarrel with one customer is a quarrel with all customers.
Three elements of customer satisfaction:
Product satisfaction: refers to the customer's satisfaction with the quality of the goods.
2. Service satisfaction: refers to the positive attitude of customers towards the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sales service of the purchased goods.No matter how perfect a good is and how reasonably priced it is, when it appears on the market it must rely on services.After - sales service manufacturing permanent customers.
3. Corporate image satisfaction: refers to the public's positive evaluation of the comprehensive strength and overall impression of the enterprise. A
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Copyright ©2019 Henan Fan de wei Automobile Supplies Co., Ltd. Porwer by www.300.cn 豫ICP备19025803号 Business license